Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mac Paint Pots versus Maybelline 24-hour Color Tattoo

Hello my fellow makeup loves!

I wanted to share my opinion on the Mac paint pot and the Maybelline 24-hour Color Tattoo eye shadows.  I have used and loved the Mac paint pots for years. They have a lot of colors to choose from and they cost around $17.50 each. The paint pots are used as a base for your eye shadows, they give them something to stick to. They come in a pretty good color selection and will last a really long time. They help your eye shadow stay on all day and help prevent creasing. My favorite paint pot colors are painterly and bare study.



I have recently purchased the new Maybelline 24-hour Color tattoos and I have to say I am in love. The Color Tattoos come in some pretty great shades. They can be used as a base for your eye shadows, help give your e/s a pop when you apply over them. They can be worn by themselves also. They do not budge or crease. They run about $6.99 each. The only issue I have is that while they have a good color selection they don't have those skin tones color options. I would like to see some more neutrals in their line. 

In my opinion, you can not beat the quality and the price of the Maybelline color tattoos. I would say it is definitely worth the $6.99!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment